School Policies and Regulations
Students should abide by the following school policies and regulations:
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Code Conduct
- Immunization Requirements
- When is Too Sick for School?
- Uniform Policy
- orange or navy polo shirt
- any solid color bottoms
- No basketball shorts
Mutual trust and open communication will be established between school, staff parents and students by:
- Making students and parents/guardians feel welcome
- Making students feel safe and respected in their school environment.
- Communicate the school district’s policy of attendance and truancy in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensuring that parents and students are aware of the consequences of being truant.
- Staff will make phone calls to parents/guardians when a student is absent.
- Staff, parents and students will work together to identify barriers and find resources. After 3 absences, a meeting will be scheduled with student and parent/guardian
- Student will be assigned to daily reports to be filled out by their teachers and signed by parents on a daily basis, making students responsible for their attendance record.
- Student and staff will agree upon a truancy elimination plan and student will sign an attendance contract.
- Student is expected to adhere to the agreement. If agreement is broken, student is referred to truancy court.